[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6924: t3lib_div::readLLXMLfile does not use localized content anymore

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Dec 11 16:52:36 CET 2007

Hi!

Oliver Hader wrote:
> I suggest to release TYPO3 4.1.5 very soon before this issue breaks many
> (non-english) sites.

I have to appologize for the trouble. There are several functions and calls like this among the system&llxmltransate. I overlooked that t3lib_div's version did not check for file existance. My fault.

+1 for the patch and for 4.1.5. May be we can release a hotfix for 4.1.4, not a full 4.1.5?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team