[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6046 requestUpdate does not work on selectboxes (group-fields)

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sun Dec 9 21:52:48 CET 2007

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> what's the status on this?

The status is that we have found that the issue is a general problem and
therefore deserves a general solution as well. The problem is that in
general onChange functions are not executed when the TCEForms values are
changed by a popup wizard like the element browser.

The patch that we have available so far only solves one part of the
problem in a kind of hardcoded fashion, so it's not a feasible solution yet.

So this RFC is dropped until someone comes up with a proper solution.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht