[TYPO3-core] Reminder: Bug #5985 Warning: curl_setopt(): CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION cannot be activated when in safe_mode or an open_basedir is set

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Dec 9 21:51:40 CET 2007

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> Helmut Hummel schrieb:
>>> Hi Dmitry,

>>> As Martin already pointed out:
>>> * $includeHeaders works only for http and https but check allows also
>>>   gopher, ftp, ftps and telnet.
>>>
>>> They are only removed, where there are not supported.
>>
>> Correct.
>
> Actually even https makes no sense as we only connect to the socket but
> provide no means for SSL encryption. So the port default is nice but
> pointless. Oh my.

Ok, found a cure for that one. It's possible to use a ssl:// scheme in
fsockopen.

So the patch fixes this problems:

PHP warning in t3lib_div::getUrl when safe_mode or open_basedir is set
option $includeHeaders ignores option $requestHeaders
option $inludeHeaders doesn't work with https
option $inludeHeaders has a wrong default port for https

I've committed the patch now. Maybe someone finds the time to an
additional check but https:// works fine now with the patch.

Masi