[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #5994: IRRE - RTEhtmlarea is not show in child records if parent has no RTE

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Sun Dec 9 14:23:26 CET 2007

Hi Ingmar,

Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
> Hi Olly,
> Oliver Hader wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Oliver Hader schrieb:
>>> The parseTags method was replaced by some calls to t3lib_parsehtml and
>>> moved to t3lib_TCEforms_inline since it's required there.
>>> Please test this issue with the attached patch files (v6) for Trunk and
>>> TYPO3_4-1. Thanks in advance!
>> Sorry, the v6 patch was wrong in one byte... Take the new v7 patch.
> I tried to test it but it doesn't apply to current trunk.
> +1 based on reading the patch anyway, because the concept looks good
> from the code.
> Maybe you can use the $$('head link, head style').each() syntax at some
> places instead of constructs like this:
> +		var tags = head.getElementsByTagName('*');
> +		if (tags.length) {
> +			$A(tags).each(function(tag) {
> +				tagName = tag.nodeName.toUpperCase();
> +				if (tagName=='SCRIPT'||tagName=='LINK'){
> I think the changes to HTMLArea are small enough for the IRRE-commit
> policy to apply here, so go commit, I'd say!

Thanks for your suggestions on that. I've changed it in the patch for
the 4.1 branch. The changes for RTEhtmlarea in Trunk are the reason that
it couldn't be applied there anymore.

I'm going to commit this for TYPO3_4-1 today and will modify the patch
to fit again with RTEhtmlarea for Trunk in the next few days.

Oliver Hader

More information about the TYPO3-team-core mailing list