[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6888: Disabling some or all controls in "group" field

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Dec 5 13:54:16 CET 2007

Hi Dmitry,

great stuff!

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> "list" also disables "browser". There is no much sense in disabliing
> only list but a combination "list,upload" is useful.

I would find it useful to disable "list,upload" but still have the
browser: If you have just one image, that'd be a good way to make
selecting of one file possible via the element browser, wouldn't it?

The only problem I see is that it's impossible to detach a file from a
record if you don't have the list (but that goes for the upload-only way
as well).

cheers
Ingmar