[TYPO3-core] RFC: Splitting CMS-TCA into several files (clean up)

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Wed Dec 5 10:55:46 CET 2007

Hi!

After some benchmarks it (justing including the new-files and including
the old ones)
New (loading 7 different files): ~20-30ms
Old (loading 6 times the same file and once the tt_content): ~70-100ms

So it's clear thar including different small files is faster than
including 6 times the same big file.

Added Patch for the current Trunk.

Cheers,

Malte