[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6784: new sysext fe_login

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Tue Dec 4 21:45:40 CET 2007

ok ok guys,

i have been thinking (and yes not acting) about this for some time and really
feel this is for the content rendering group. it would be most ideal to me if
these would be static templates. this is so easy to jumpstart TYPO3 with for
starters and maybe just for demo purposes. there are 12 oldskool templates now.
i suggest to create an alternative 12 css based templates. first we should
determine what templates we want. there are a number of os resources for that.
if i would need one i would pick them from oswd.org. any other suggestions?

i started a WIKI page for gathering information and listing the templates that
should replace the old ones. http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Templates

it is a poor start for now, but i have to write some poems now for all my kids
as sinterklaas is almost there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas

later

ben

Patrick Gaumond wrote:
> Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>
>> a) move all shipped static templates to a sysext (cms_obsolete)
>
> Already done in 2005...
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/defaultstatic_tmpl/0.0.2/
>
>>> I always tought somethink like the Template-Repository from Joomla would be
>>> something nice for T3 - where such a part is really missing !!!!
>> These new tasks are of course also very nice, but I have seen people
>> talk about this for years and noone seems to be wanting to invest their
>> time in it. Maybe take a look at http://yaml.t3net.de/ and integrate
>> that into core for a start?
>
> Our own Dmitri also did some for TV based templates:
>
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tmpl_andreas01/0.1.3/
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tmpl_andreas09/0.1.0/
>
> And this page from the Wiki is also a good source:
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3_templates_repository
>
> Patrick
>
> PS: Special thanks to Dmitri for those TV ones, those are my "Dummy
> templates demo" every time I need to show TV...

netcreators :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com -  www.TYPO3.nl

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/