[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6398: enable param 'noBrowser' in TCA-config ['columns'][fieldname]['config'] / TYPE: "group"

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Dec 4 11:00:13 CET 2007

Hey Dmitry & Olly,

yeah, this is quite cooler than having all these separate options.
Unfortunately I took this solution from the BT and don't have the time
to make a nice solution, at least for 4.2 -- we want to postpone this
for 4.3 or is there a dev (doesn't have to be a core dev) who wants to
do this?

--
greetings,
benni.