[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6398: enable param 'noBrowser' in TCA-config ['columns'][fieldname]['config'] / TYPE: "group"

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Dec 4 09:44:48 CET 2007

Hi!

Oliver Hader wrote:
> I like the idea. Could you please extend your patch to disable also the
> file upload field? E.g. by 'noUpload' or using a single property to
> disable one of these actions, upload or element-browser, like
> 'disableAction="upload"' or 'disableAction="browser"'.

Yes, this would be wonderful! But can we make it a single property? Someting like:
	'disableControls' => 'browser,upload'

Or, assuming that positive is better than negative, we add a property 'enableControls', which defaults to 'browser,upload' if not set explicitely. This would be ideal solution I think.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team