[TYPO3-core] Poll for 4.1.4

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Sat Dec 1 17:19:55 CET 2007

Hi guys,

it's again more than a month ago that we released our last patch level
version of the 4.1 branch, so according to our release workflow [1] we
should have a vote on whether we want to release another one now.

We have 21 bugfixes since 4.1.3, which is more than we had last time,
even though the time between 4.1.2 and 4.1.3 was much longer (more than
3 months).

If the vote turns out to be positive, I will package the release in one
week, that is 8/9 December. The 4.1 branch would be open for commits
until then.

I'm personally +1 for a release, as I think frequent patch level
releases encourage bugfixing.

Attached you'll find the list of changes since 4.1.3 compiled from the
ChangeLog.

cheers
Ingmar

[1]