[TYPO3-core] Improved page tree (and lots of other fixes)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Aug 29 16:36:54 CEST 2007

Hi Kasper,

now that you committed your changes, I would like to get back on these open
questions:

Michael Stucki wrote:
>> Here is the changelog for my complete patch:
>>
>> - Dual-preview for workspaces are only used now if the checkbox
>> "Frontend Preview" is not checked.
>> - Whole workspaces can be previewed now for users with no backend
>> login by a simple link you can email. Same functionality as the
>> preview link for individual pages available from the Web>Versioning
>> module. The function is found in User>Workspace (Workspace manager)
>
> Looks good. But why is there an echo "1" in $TSFE->ADMCMD_preview()?

This is still in the code. Looks like a blocker to me(?)

>> - Changed label "Draft versions" to "Workspace versions" - some found
>> it more intuitive.
>
> What I've noticed here is that in CM1 of the version module, this term is
> still hardcoded (also changed by this patch). The locallang value should
> be used.

To be done. Or was there a reason why you hardcoded the labels?

>> (And the patch is attached if any of you care to study it)
>
> I see that you have commented out the die() call at the beginning of
> alt_main_new.php. However, since nothing else changed inside, you should
> make sure this doesn't get changed.

Now the die() call is there again. All fine.

>> (Patch is almost complete; However, I will not submit the changes to
>> "t3lib_db" that it documents and there are a few other minor changes)
>
> The explain feature? Well, I remember we discussed this a while ago, but
> nothing got changed yet. So just commit this one as-is, and I'll propose
> my enhancements later on...

Reminder. Or I will take care of it later...

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out