[TYPO3-core] RFC: add Georgian language to TYPO3

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Aug 29 16:14:13 CEST 2007

Hi!

This is SVN patch request.

Branch: trunk.

Problem: no Georgian language in TYPO3 but there is a person who wants
to translate TYPO3 to it.

Solution: add Georgian language to TYPO3.

Note: there was a discussion about Georgian charsets some time ago and I
remember that the person who wanted Georgian translation proposed utf-8
everywhere. I checked several Georgian sites and seems like many of them
use utf-8.

There will be yet another patch, now for Galician I think. But there I
will take a closer look because its official code already used in typo3
by another language.

Michael, will you be able to apply these patches to translation server
directly?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/