[TYPO3-core] Backporting RTEimages copy fix

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2007 at typo3.com
Tue Aug 28 17:45:11 CEST 2007

Hi Folks,

Finally I committed my large bunch of changes to the core from June.
This includes the features of the page tree you might remember
(search/filter box and new division).

I will update TSconfig for options as well.

Also, someone asked for a patch to backport the RTEimage copy feature
and I made one (which I believe should work). That is attached.

Moving elements in workspaces will come later this week, that needed
more work and I promised Dmitry to separate it so it could also be
backported.

- kasper

NOTICE: NEW EMAIL for 2007: kasper2007 at typo3.com