[TYPO3-core] Fw: RFC: Bug 689: Domain Record with umlaut Domains not working

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Aug 28 11:09:31 CEST 2007

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
> Yes, IMHO we do need it in core. Sorry for currently not being able to
> contribute more than that (I have not reviewed the patch), but I just
> wanted to give my vote on having that feature included.

(Answering to you and Ingmar)

What do you think about sysext as Masi proposed? I think it is better
solution because IDNA framework is large but the whole IDNA thing is
rarely used. So there is no need to have it enabled by default. Sysext
can manage it perfectly if add one more hook to TCEforms.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/