[TYPO3-core] Fw: RFC: Bug 689: Domain Record with umlaut Domains not working

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Aug 28 11:07:07 CEST 2007

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> "Umlaut-Domains" didn't get that popular as the sellers of them hoped.

I can imagine :) No one really likes ugly
xn--wha-tev-er23-587b-lah34-53487.com.

> Requires the extension XLASSes? If not we could ship is as system
> extension. Too me built-in IDNA-support sounds good on the feature list
> of TYPO3.

Unfortunately yes. But we can avoid it with a new hook in TCEforms. In
fact, there should be a hook because matching opposite hook already
exists in TCEforms. I'll make a patch proposal for hook.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/