[TYPO3-core] RFC: Workspace module access check

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Aug 16 08:03:51 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Klinger schrieb:

> *hiya!*
>
> I don't know if we need it, but it happened to me,
> so I wrote a patch ;-)
>
> Problem: hasWorkspaceAccess only checks for the
> 'user_ws' module, but not the parent module 'user'
> (no problem for 'web' and others, but here you get
> the workspace list in the bottom right corner but you
> can't do anything without the 'user_ws' module).

Could you please use the template/schema for RFCs as mentioned at
http://typo3.org/development/bug-fixing/mailing-list/email-templates/ ?
IMHO a must-have to find and search for things in this list is, to
mention whether it is a feature or bugfix and for which branch(es) it
should be applied. Thanks in advance! ;-)

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/