[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #5841: parseFunc tags.XXX for single tags doesn't work

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Mon Aug 6 12:07:58 CEST 2007

Hi Ernesto,

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote on 06.08.2007 11:57:
>> Any new on this? Was I too dumb?
>
> Heh, no. I haven't had time to improve my example scenario, but in the
> meantime I have discovered a bug in my patch. An improved version is
> being used in production on several sites which need the "click-enlarge
> in RTE" functionality, and I am still observing if it doesn't break any
> other thing. As soon as I have some time, I will reopen the issue with a
> better example and the (hopefully) bug-free fix.

could you please post your current version here in the meantime?

I hit a similar problem when I tried to parse single tags /without
attributes/ for a XML ouput. Your previous patch didn't work here either.

I'd be glad to test your patch and send feedback though the specific feature
in that project was stalled by now.

Regards
Thorsten