[TYPO3-core] FYI: Fixed bug in class.em_terconnection.php

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Apr 28 12:24:56 CEST 2007

This morning I have uploaded the CoreDocs of TYPO3 4.1. They are currently
being rendered, so you should be able to read them soon.

Michael Scharkow also promised me to make PDF copied of these docs available
for download...

During the upload I've been slowed down because of a bug which made this
procecure fail. Luckily, Karsten had a patch ready on his hard disk, and even
more luckily this solved my problems.

So this fix is now committed to TYPO3_4-1 and Trunk:
http://svn.t3.digitaldistrict.de/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/12406

- michael