[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #1839: Broken Rootline when a Editor view a Page that is not online

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:36:56 CEST 2007

Hi!

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Problem: versioning ext & workflow module incorrectly generate
> click-menu links in certain cases, which leads to "Broken root-line"
> error messages in FE.
>
> Solution: there should be different way to calculate uid of the page
> than currently exists. Attached patch solves the issue.

I just found that issue exists also if user does the same from LIVE
workspace but in that case origin of the problem is different. Parts of
tslib_fe take workspaces into account, parts do not. I fixed that too,
patch is updated. Also fixed another mysql memory leak.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs