[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #1839: Broken Rootline when a Editor view a Page that is not online

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Apr 18 13:58:31 CEST 2007

Hi!

This is SVN patch request.

Branch: trunk & 4.1

Problem: versioning ext & workflow module incorrectly generate
click-menu links in certain cases, which leads to "Broken root-line"
error messages in FE.

Solution: there should be different way to calculate uid of the page
than currently exists. Attached patch solves the issue.

Notes:
- since this is a workspace patch, I will commit it after several days
(typically 2) if no one objects (by agreement with Kasper/Michael).
- patch is made over trunk and cannot be applied to 4.1 brunch "as is"
because trunk files are different. I will change 4.1 manually.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs