[TYPO3-core] RFC: clear cache does not remove files in typo3temp/cache_pages

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Wed Apr 4 10:04:24 CEST 2007

Hi Michael, hi Dmitry

Michael Stucki wrote:
> The patch is fine and works good, +1 for TYPO3_4-1 and Trunk.

Well, the patch has one small error which will cause a PHP warning.

Line 6254 in revision 2247 from TRUNK is not using the correct handle when
closeDir() is called.

The attached patch will take care of using the right handle.

If noone objects I can commit this to TRUNK and 4.1. Too bad that this
happens just a day after the release of 4.1.1.

During the Core Dev meeting in Dietikon we should talk about a better QA
process.

Cheers,
Andreas