[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #5088: cache is not saved properly because of charset conflict in the database

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Apr 2 17:47:56 CEST 2007

Michael Stucki wrote:

> But obviously we both agree that cache_hash.content can be changed back
> now.

So I just changed cache_hash.content back from mediumtext to mediumblob.

Committed to TYPO3_4-1 and Trunk.

Note: This field (and also sys_template.config + sys_template.constants) can
be changed back again after we have switched to a complete UTF-8 system.

- michael
Use a newsreader! Check out

More information about the TYPO3-team-core mailing list