[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5266 RTEhtmlarea is not loading in new Firefox 2.0.0.3

Peter Niederlag peter at niederlag.de
Mon Apr 2 11:47:04 CEST 2007

Hello,

Patrick Broens schrieb:
> Hi,
[...]
>> So TER has always the highest number.
> We decided some while ago that rtehtmlarea became part of the core. So
> why not keep it there, and publish no rtehtmlarea to the TER for TYPO3
> versions which have rtehtmlarea in the core (4.0 and higher)?
>
> For lower TYPO3 versions we are only maintaining them with bugfixes, but
> don't add new functionality to it.
>
> I'm currently developing new functionality (plugins) for rtehtmlarea and
> rewriting some stuff, which only needs to be in the core version of
> rtehtmlarea. I'm not planning to release other versions in the TER. This
> new functionality can also go into TYPO3 version 4.2.
>
> Don't frustrate people with sysext and local versions if not necessary.

Yes, please, this has my full support!

But we need the highest version number for sysext:rtehtmlarea in
TYPO3core. Currently afair TER carries hihger version-numbers. :-<

Greets,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag * Neuer Sandberg 9 * 31535 Neustadt *
Fon (privat): 05036 / 924 100 * Fon (Büro): 05036 / 924 101