[TYPO3-core] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Sep 12 13:48:07 CEST 2006

Hi!

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Anyway, if you think the prototype BSD license is not compatible, please
> prove your claim. I'm sure I have researched it in detail last time when
> we discussed it and the result was that the prototype license IS
> compatible to the GPL.

I am neither legal adviser, nor I work with Prototype in typo3. I only
pointed that there are two versions of BSD licenses and one of is
incompatible. I hope whoever decided to use Prototype, he studied these
differences and ensured that licenses are compatible.

I am not going to compare licenses myself because Prototype is not the
thing I am working with. But I think it is always good to express
concerns about possible legal problems. So I did. Better earlier than later.

If you tested and they are compatible - fine, no problem any more, we
are safe :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/