[TYPO3-core] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Sep 12 07:48:38 CEST 2006

Hi!

Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> Yes, It will be included in the core anyways when the "ajax page tree"
> is ready and committed.

I hope it has visual feedback while loading. For example, popup menu
does not have any and this is wrong -- causes problems for clients. If
it is going to be in core list, I will give -1 if there will be no such
feed back and strongly fight for it. Any user action must result in
feedback, otherwise user thinks that his action had no effect.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/