[TYPO3-core] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue Sep 12 07:46:20 CEST 2006

Hi!

Michael Scharkow wrote:
> Ingmar, Sebastian and a few of us have already picked prototype.js (with
> possible inclusion of add-ons like scriptaculous) since it is widely
> used, slim and JS-only (which means we do our own PHP coding). The new
> AJAX page tree uses it already, so I'd very much appreciate an official
> endorsement of prototype *before* the framework war starts.

Than there will be no reason for war :)

* * *

I am generally ready to accept prototype (though I prefer xajax due to
its transparent integration with PHP). The only thing we must be 100%
sure is that it released to us with compatible license. I remember it is
solved already but still should be confirmed.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/