[TYPO3-core] Kickoff: TYPO3 4.1 (suggestions)

Michael Scharkow michael at underused.org
Mon Sep 11 21:49:41 CEST 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> OK, thanks.
>
> The discussion about those details must go on on the HCI list. Please
> post your suggestion. I'm afraid there will be a AJAX framework war
> soon... We should pick a winner if possible.

Ingmar, Sebastian and a few of us have already picked prototype.js (with
possible inclusion of add-ons like scriptaculous) since it is widely
used, slim and JS-only (which means we do our own PHP coding). The new
AJAX page tree uses it already, so I'd very much appreciate an official
endorsement of prototype *before* the framework war starts.

(seems like Elmar has beaten me on that already...)

Cheers,
Michael