[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bidirectioanl MM relations

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Mon Sep 11 12:35:04 CEST 2006

Ingmar,

IF you say that the MM-table records are in fact not deleted anymore
when relations are changed, then it really sounds like the biggest
obstacle to adding properties just disappears and just adding the uid/
pid fields and a TCA configuration would be enough to store
properties in those records also? I understand that we need an
interface to do this well, but what are those problems and unexpected
behaviours you foresee?

- kasper