[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 1236: 404 error while using new content wizard

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Sep 8 18:46:08 CEST 2006

Hi Ingmar,

> I just noticed some funny side effects with this patch (i.e. the backend
> suddenly displays some random website found by firefox google "I'm
> feeling lucky" search).

Oh, thanks for noticing! You are right, my solution caused another break
which was not the intention of course.

Interestingly nobody who tested 4.0.2-rc1 noticed this problem. Usually I
would suggest to let this change be tested in another RC, but since nobody
noticed at all, I think its fine to change it straight forward.

Attached are two patches:

bug_1236_post1.diff: The new patch which you can apply to your source
bug_1236_total.diff: The actual fix after reverting the 1st change (so this
                     is the diff to 4.0.1)

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out