[TYPO3-core] RFC: #4133 / accesskey for TMENU

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Sep 8 09:15:50 CEST 2006

Wolfgang Klinger wrote:

>  This is a patch request (trunk).
>  Bugtracker: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4133
>
>  Problem: no automatic handling of the "accesskey" attribute for TMENU
>  objects
>
>  Solution: the attached patch

OT, just wondering:

+               // Set access key
+       if ($this->mconf['accessKey'])  {
+               $this->I['accessKey'] = $this->accessKey($this->I['title']);
+       } else {
+               $this->I['accessKey']=Array();
+       }

Why is Array (it's just a normal function) spelled with upper-case A so
often? I know that this is written so often inside TYPO3 that you probably
just copied it. But I think that lower-case would look more like a PHP
function...

BUT: At line 5, you should wrap the "=" with blanks. Don't know why you only
changed this at line 3...

Besides this, the patch is fine although I am only looking at the code. I
trust you tested that it does what you want :-)

>  TODO: add option to TMENU object documentation

This must have first priority. No commit without documentation.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out