[TYPO3-core] RFC: #4155 / userFunc in conditions / t3lib_div::callUserFunction

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Thu Sep 7 13:19:03 CEST 2006

Hi!

Wolfgang Klinger wrote:
>  The attached patch uses t3lib_div::callUserFunction instead of
>  reinventing the wheel here.
>  While working on that I also changed 'true' to 'TRUE' and all those
>  single line if statements

-1 for this. There is no convention for it and I think single patch
should change only thing that it is defined to change.

I also did not like many new "return FALSE" in t3lib_div. Code is
already crowded there. It is enough to set $content to false at the very
beginning of the function.

Please, make a patch without all TRUE/FALSE changes, otherwise there are
too many changes to test this fix properly.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
http://typo3bloke.net/