[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 1268: Respect config.notification_email_charset when sending emails

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sat Sep 2 15:04:01 CEST 2006

Michael Stucki schrieb:
> This is a SVN patch request.
>
> Problem:
> When sending out emails via tslib_cObj->plainMailEncoded() the header is set
> accoding to config.notification_email_charset, but the content is not
> converted.
>
> Solution:
> Check if config.notification_email_charset is different from
> config.renderCharset or if config.metaCharset differs from
> config.renderCharset.

+1

Note: Too me $notification_email_charset seems not really necessary and
more distracting than helpful. So I'd have written it like this.

$charset =
$this->csConvObj->parse_charset($this->config['config']['notification_email_charset']);
if ($charset != $this->renderCharset)	{
	$convCharset = TRUE;
}

Masi