[TYPO3-core] Approving patches

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Tue Oct 31 14:31:51 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

I'm trying to fight human bottlenecks. You write that you feel
obliged to review patches when no one else does. That is nice of you,
but bad for the thinking ahead. I did the same with TYPO3 in general
and created a great dependency on me by doing so.

In the long run, we _must_ find a way which scales with the number of
potential contributers and enables people to participate. My
suggestions are mere suggestions. Do you see (or others! please get
into the main topic of the thread again!) a way to automate this by
software?

(BTW; trac or mantis; can we modify trac to do what we need?)

- kasper