[TYPO3-core] RFC: improving index of sys_template

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Oct 31 13:13:55 CET 2006

Michael Stucki schrieb:

> About this discussion in general: Please try again to not discuss too many
> details on this list. In this situation it would have worked great to
> discuss this on typo3-dev and come back with a solution after everybody
> agrees to it. This would also solve the lack-of-feedback problems...

AFAIR I have actually posted this on the dev list (the original patch for
sys_template). After a week or so only Dmitry has answered.

The other reaction I fear is the
"it-should-be-done-completely-different-and-why-does-TYPO3-it-so-and-not-so"
threads. Here I know everybody has not too much time for idle talk :-)

Masi