[TYPO3-core] RFC: non-existing or empty <meta> in T3FlexForms may cause errors in tceforms

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Oct 19 07:49:11 CEST 2006

Hi!

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> No, in the bug report there is a meta tag available which however is no
> array. http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=3720

This is in bug report. I am fixing the problem that appears in life.
There were several bug reports in the past about missing <meta> tag. All
fixed.

> In which case can it happen that there is not meta tag at all within a
> flexform? Should this case be allowed at all?

Ye, it is perfectly valid. <meta> is not required, for example, for
single language sites. If site is migrated to multilanguage, <meta> will
not be there.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/