[TYPO3-core] RFC: improving index of sys_template

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Oct 15 10:53:22 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
>> Support for table types is there already, I implemented it a while back.
>
> Good!
>
>> Correct me if that was only for DBAL. :)
>
> Not today... I'll just send patch candidate :)
>
> It seems that sys_stat is extension and not a system one. So I could not
> change table type for it in the patch. But I tried to change table types
> for tables that update often and may cause locks with MyISAM. Please,
> take a look. It is only page types, no index changes.

Not all of the changed tables come with a "# Table structure for ..."
comment so it's hard to tell what is changed.

I'll try to change some types on my sites, but I'm surprised you had
locking problem in "be_users". And why does "pages" lock?

If you have problem with all those table you must have a really high
load on your DB.

Masi