[TYPO3-core] Usability

Andreas Otto ao-lists at php4win.de
Fri Oct 13 10:13:09 CEST 2006

Hi Kasper,

On Friday, 13. October 2006 09:08, Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> - How would you react if the usability team came up with a catalogue
> of changes to the core that they decided will improve usabilty and
> asked you to implement it?

Implement the suggested changes.

> - Would you do it?

Yes.

> - On which terms?

If time permitts.
If the core developers believe it will really improve usability.

> - Are any of you on the HCI team and why/why not?

I am not on the team, but following the list.

> - How many feature requests or bugs did you solve during the last
> month that was not a problem for yourself or a client?

None for clients.
None for myself.
None at all.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Seit 27279335 Sekunden.
Since 27279335 seconds.

Fingerprint: C657 2759 FD22 7612 3238  99C1 1BEB 20D4 7574 A959