[TYPO3-core] Usability

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Oct 13 09:26:02 CEST 2006

Kasper Skårhøj schrieb am 13.10.2006 09:08:

> - How would you react if the usability team came up with a catalogue of
> changes to the core that they decided will improve usabilty and asked
> you to implement it?
> - Would you do it?
> - On which terms?

For minor fixes, I think I could try to, but major changes I currently
have little time to work on.

> - Are any of you on the HCI team and why/why not?

I am not on the "team", but I am an active reader of the HCI newsgroup
and contributed to some things in the Wiki some time ago.

> - How many feature requests or bugs did you solve during the last month
> that was not a problem for yourself or a client?

Zero, mainly because of lack of time in the last two months.

Cheers,
Ernesto