[TYPO3-core] t3lib_div::breakTextForEmail

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Oct 11 14:35:04 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Can somebody explain why array_merge is used to append a string to an
> array?
>
> And do we need this function in the Core? It seems to part of the direct
> mailer extension.

BTW, is it in any way different to the PHP function wordwrap()? I gave it a
quick try and the output of the functions is exactly the same.

So I suggest we either fix the array_merge problem as described (TYPO3_4-0)
or we simply make it a wrapper for wordwrap (trunk). Either way I'd mark it
as deprecated.

Masi