[TYPO3-core] question concerning t3lib_transferData->renderRecord_groupProc()

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Fri Oct 6 21:59:56 CEST 2006

Hi!

While trying to enable UTF8 file names I stumbled across an oddity in
t3lib_transferData->renderRecord_groupProc. It loads the file names from
a comma separated list, but it has also a kind of support for MM
relation. Is this supposed to work I have never heard from this.

It loads the file info as two strings (why?) separated by a pipe.

"Normal" image:
$dataAcc[]=rawurlencode($value).'|'.rawurlencode($value);

MM image:
$dataAcc[]=rawurlencode($value['id']).'|'.rawurlencode($value['id']);

The strange thing is that in both cases the value is the same. So what's
the point in it?

It seems that the whole thing work with an MM table called "files" or
connecting to "files".

Masi