[TYPO3-core] A reference in t3lib_refindex to indexed_search?!?!

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Mon Nov 27 10:07:32 CET 2006

Hi!

<mood type="upset">Why is there a direct reference in t3lib to a sysext?
Either we have a "library" or not. If it's a library it must not call an
extension (sysext) or not. At least not without checking if the ext is
loaded</mood>

If we need a general word splitter move it to either t3lib_div, t3lib_cs or
create a new word processing helper class. The latter could also be used to
implement some charset related stuff that would only bloat t3lib_cs.

Masi