[TYPO3-core] RFC: Inline Relational Record Editing (IRRE)

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Mon Nov 20 20:50:10 CET 2006

Hi.

On 20.11.2006, at 12:34, Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> WHy is your patch not attached so I can open it in a colorizing
> editor you think?

The patch(es) is/are attached, but with a mimetype of text/plain.
Apple Mail thinks it should display those inline - this is the reason
we can produce nice non-html messages with images between text
blocks, but also the reason why patches sometimes don't appear as
attachments.

The cleanest solution would be to send patches as text/x-diff
mimetypes, if possible.

Regards,
Karsten
--