[TYPO3-core] 4.1 - How far are we?

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Thu Nov 16 10:47:51 CET 2006

Hello,

>> - New Install Tool
>>    -> Michael Scharkow was planning this. How's the status?
>
> Please include this in dropped/postponed, as I don't have any time for
> this in the foreseeable future. I'm very sorry, but the new job is
> currently eating all my time.
I asked Michael about this and it's ok for him if I would take over this job.

Because I'm new to the team and unsure how it really works internally, I want to ask, if someone of
you is willing to help me with that. So we can get the feature for 4.1 and I will have an
introduction to the team.

Greets,
Thomas