[TYPO3-core] [Fwd: RFC: [workspaces] publishing a lot of records may result in PHP timeout]

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Nov 14 09:48:39 CET 2006

Reminder (by Ingmar's request)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [TYPO3-core] RFC: [workspaces] publishing a lot of records may
result in PHP timeout
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:21:32 +0300
From: Dmitry Dulepov <dmitry at typo3.org>
Newsgroups: typo3.teams.core

Hi!

Bug tracker ref: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4409

Branch: trunk

Problem: if hundreds of records are published, this process may result
in PHP timeout and workspace will be in inconsistent state.

Solution: publish only several records and reinitiate publish process to
continue publishing next set.

This patch contains also progress image, attached separately. It is KDE
style, made by me. Image is cached on the client side using .htaccess.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs