[TYPO3-core] 4.1 - How far are we?

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Nov 13 23:14:40 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> While I think that this really is import for the usability of DRAFT-WS I
> want to finish my UTF8 work first. But that is delayed by the patches
> for 4.0.3.

OK, I have changed it to "postponed" on the wiki page.

> You omitted my fun contribution, the BE-whoisonline.

Thanks, I forgot that.

>> What do you think?
>
> We should fix at least some of the WS-related bugs first. The list is
> much to long. There are many feature requests, but some real problems too.

OK. What do you think should we do about this?  I guess there is a lot
of commercial interest among the companies using TYPO3 to get Workspaces
working, so maybe you or anyone else who knows about the Workspace
internals could raise funds for fixing the bugs using the bug sponsoring
feature of http://bugs.typo3.org/

cheers
Ingmar