[TYPO3-core] RFC: #2278 -

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Tue Nov 7 10:03:46 CET 2006

This is a SVN patch request.

Problem:
"For the extension civserv a finer granulation of the rights concept is
needed: the civserv model-service-workflow requires editors to edit certain
records in the BE while at the same time they do not have the right to
delete any of these records (nor to create new records of that kind)."

Solution:
"We propose a hook in the function checkModifyAccessList($table) in
class.t3lib_tcemain.php, which can be used by a function function
recheckModifyAccessList($table, $cmdmap, $pObj, &$res)."

Branches: TYPO3_4-0 and Trunk

Bugtracker reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id"78

Comment:
I am fine with adding such hooks to the stable version - they won't break
anything for sure and may help to reduce the dependency on a new version
for users of this extension.

I am not sure if the name of the hook is well-chosen: Instead of calling it
"recheckModifyAccessList" I would propose "checkModifyAccessList_post" to
make it clear where the hook is placed in the code. Do you agree with this?

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out