[TYPO3-core] RFC: non-existing or empty <meta> in T3FlexForms may cause errors in tceforms

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Nov 1 10:20:43 CET 2006

Hi!

Michael Stucki wrote:
> Ah, so the issue with empty <meta> tags is solved by this change?

Well, I did not report this bug, if I did I would put better
description. I tried to do it in the subject of my post.

In fact, there were many problems in different parts of the sustem due
empty <meta> & PHP5. I am not even sure that all of them are solved.

>>   * Fixed bug 3720: Multilanguage Flexforms don't work after migrating a
>> site from one language to more languages
>
> If we search for this discussion in a month from now, it will be hard to
> find a relation between this and the <meta> issue...

True. So the solution will be to put BT ref to subject.

> I may be nitpicking, but this seems important to me.

Unfortunately lists.netfielders.de do not search core list, otherwise
issue could be much simpler.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/