[TYPO3-core] Static Info Tables

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Tue May 23 18:24:49 CEST 2006

Hi René,

[... from TYPO3-dev 2006-01-12 ...]

> I just uploaded a new version of the "Static Info Tables".
>
> I'm writing this here because this is the last version from me.
>
> I will no longer maintain that extension(s) because I think I already spent
> too much spare time to work on it and one should be able to publish new
> version more often than I can.
> (I worked nearly a week on the new version because of the new managament
> module and language packs which are available now.)
>
> So I ask who wants to do the maintainance of the data/extensions. I guess
> there are a few people interested in, who might can work together. This is
> supported by the managament module. I hope I built a good basis other's can
> build on.
>
> Anybody?

I have now merged extension Static Info Library (extension key:
sr_static_info) into the base extension Static Info Tables (extension
key: static_info_tables).

I am ready to publish a new version of the following extensions:
- Static Info Tables
- Static Info Tables Manager
- Static Info Library (empty wrapper for temporary backwards compatibility)
- Static Info Tables language packs: da, de, es, fr, it.

Please let me know how I should proceed, if at all.

Regards,
Stanislas