[TYPO3-core] content (default) and other static templates

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Sun May 21 14:46:59 CEST 2006

Andreas Otto schrieb am 21.05.2006 13:13:

> On Sunday 21 May 2006 11:42, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> So I would like to have that static
>> template in some text file with proper line endings so that it is
>> maintainable in CVS. Any suggestions on how to do that?
>
> Ever thought to use INCLUDE [1]?
>
> [1]<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tstemplates/current/view/2/4/#id2841856>

Yes I have, but I wonder why noone else had this problem before? Or
aren't those core static templates being maintained in some organized way?

When I have some time I will then make a patch to move all core static
templates to external files and use the <INCLUDE> in TS. Or does
anything has another idea or has something against this?

Cheers,
Ernesto