[TYPO3-core] RFC: function cmpIPv4 - PHP 5.1.12 warning with wrong usage of array index

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Thu May 18 19:17:12 CEST 2006

rupert germann a écrit :

>On Monday 24 April 2006 13:51, Franz Holzinger wrote:
>[...]
>

>>You need PHP 5.1.12 and phpMyAdmin installed to see the difference.
>>

>where did you get a php 5.1.12 version from? The latest release on php.net is
>5.1.4
>I use php 5.1.2 (5.1.2-1+b1 exactly) and I don't see errors in phpMyAdmin.
>
>my php.ini says:
>error_reporting  =  E_ALL

Yes, you are right. I use PHP 5.1.2. Maybe it's really time for me to
buy new glasses.

However at the moment I do _not_ know why this error has occured. After
the update from CVS this error did not happen again even without my
patch. I do not know why. However I use a patched version of phpMyAdmin,
because the version from TER did not work at all with TYPO3 4.0 and the
extensions I use (enhanced version of mbi_products_categories).

Sorry for this.

Greets,

Franz